No announcement yet.

A couple of questions about the SL2H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more question came to mind: Is the headstock logo still mother of pearl?

BTW I'm only asking these questions, because Jackson's website is very short on info! I'm going to order this guitar, but I want to know exactly what I'm getting before hand. The only Jackson I've played is my DK2. I love that guitar. I can't imagine how awesome a USA Jackson is!

Comment

Yes, SL2H will have MOP logo:

jackson-guitars-537943205672760250.jpg
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Is the logo MOP for all of the SL2Hs? I know for the RR1T, some got MOP and some didn't.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

If the guitar has a matching headstock (natural) and it's a lighter finish it may have a black logo instead of MOP.

Comment

Originally posted by racerx View Post
            yes, sl2h will have mop logo:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3254[/ATTACH]

gtwgits!
            2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
            Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

Originally posted by Knockout View Post
              Never saw SL2H/SL1/RR/WR or KE2 without allen wrench holder attached. I think the painted guitars are come with those the unfinished necks may be diffirent story. Bolt on Jacksons will have some of the holders come in the case, with the option of dudes mount it themselves.
              I mean, not too many Jackson lovers will be brave enough to drill something on the back of the Trans or Swilr painted headstock, and if you don't know what you are doing the it'll be all assbackwards, the wrenches will be sticking out...
              the 2007 WR1 i just got has the allen wrench holder still in the case candy bag. i sure as hell ain't drilling a hole in the headstock to put it on
              “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Working...
              X