NGD-#4535.Firecrackle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD-#4535.Firecrackle.

I picked this up locally through a CL deal.Really thick slab of rosewood, a few dings, but in really good shape.The guy has had it for the past 20 years.I already had a gray chainsaw Jackson case.

Comment

Comment

Congrats! Dinky body?
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

It's the same size as my 3DR.
          Look at the difference in the crackle.

Comment

Nice D. Bought time you shared with us.

Comment

Hey hunter1970,

If you dig around you can find a picture of mine that I bought off of craigslist. Mine is 423 I think.

The question: Which one of us got the better deal?

Mine came with the case.

And mine came with an EMG81 I sold for $65

Crappy pic from when I bought it with the EMG still in it. I put in a J50BC and it sounds badass!

Last edited by DonP; 03-02-2012, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Very cool crackles!

Comment

I'm not for sure which pickup is in mine but it sounds killer too.I Ned to pull it the neck time I change strings.It is the original pickup. If I ever sell it I have an original cover for the bridge pickup too.

Comment

if its original it's be a a jackson pickup of some sort...d.m.
                    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Yeah it's one of the Jackson pickups with the plastic cover,it still has traces of the glue on it , but I'll check. And yeah it's all original.

Comment

With the J50BC in mine, it's my "Van Halen" axe. Does a great job nailing those tones with my DSL100. Definitely not a massively distorted tone, but just sounds great. You really need to have your chops in good shape as this setup let's you know when you screw up.

Comment

Working...
                        X