No More RR1Ts???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More RR1Ts???

New to the forum... finally got some funds together to order a new Black Jackson RR1T USA and my local Jackson dealer tells me that the USA Rhoads models without the OFR are no longer available. Is this true?

Weird. They're still on their website.
    Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I contacted another Jackson Dealer in another city and they are looking into it because they are thinking the same thing that they are no longer available? But ya, why is it on the website eh?! I don't believe it either.

Comment

Woohoo! Mine's worth more now!
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Maybe because Jackson has always been a lil behind with their website?
          In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

man if this is true, it sucks major.
            Guitars:
            Jackson Kevin Bond RR Green
            Jackson Kevin Bond RR Red
            Grover Jackson Dan Spitz RR
            Epi Thunderhorse Explorer

Amps:
            Modded Jet City 100HDM
            custom 4x12

"Moran!"-augistin01(maker of B.C. Rich Deathangels and Defiler of one poor RR1)

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
              Maybe because Jackson has always been a lil behind with their website?
              True, they've always been behind, but the RR1T model has always been limited to 50 pieces a year since it came out in 2000. I don't see why they'd get rid of it now, but who knows?

Comment

Thanks for the insight, Toe. If that's the case maybe if the OP hangs onto his cash for a while one can be picked up next year.

Comment

Hey Toe, do you know how many other production models they limit their numbers to?
                  "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

I'm hoping this is just a case of limited avaiability at this time because I can wait.... hopefully not more than a year's time.

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
                      Hey Toe, do you know how many other production models they limit their numbers to?
                      No idea. I just remember the 2000 catalog stating the RR1T was limited to 50 a year.

Comment

My Local Jackson dealer got me answers and now I'm ordering my Black Jackson RR1T. It's just going to take around 6 months to get. Well worth the wait I'm sure! It will be my first USA Jackson. I currently own a couple of Japanese model Dinkys
                        Last edited by rrshred; 03-23-2012, 02:38 PM. Reason: mispell

Comment

Cool. I'm sure you'll love it. I own a 2000 gunmetal gray RR1T, and also had a black one from 2004.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshred View Post
                            My Local Jackson dealer got me answers and now I'm ordering my Black Jackson RR1T. It's just going to take around 6 months to get. Well worth the wait I'm sure! It will be my first USA Jackson. I currently own a couple of Japanese model Dinkys
                            That's faster than a custom shop order.

Comment

Just went to put my deposit down and they called the Fender/Jackson Rep to put the order in and now we are being told they will not allow the order. Will not sell a RR1T to Canada? WTF? Very disappointing...

Comment

Working...
                              X