No announcement yet.

No More RR1Ts???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep an eye out for one on Ebay. They typically sell for about half of MAP. Sometimes less depending on color and condition.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Cool. I'm sure you'll love it. I own a 2000 gunmetal gray RR1T, and also had a black one from 2004.
      Your GMG has the painted logo, right? What about your '04? I would like to find a MOP-logo'd RR1T one of these days...
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I have a HR Flames RR1T with the MOP logo. One of the coolest guitars I have ever owned. Previous owner put in EMGs. I think Id like passives in it at some point though.
        H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rrshred View Post
          Just went to put my deposit down and they called the Fender/Jackson Rep to put the order in and now we are being told they will not allow the order. Will not sell a RR1T to Canada? WTF? Very disappointing...
          This is odd as I have purchased multiple Jacksons through Canadian dealers and I don't see why there would be a difference between models.

Maybe see if one of the dealers on here can hook you up.
          I like EL34s.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshred View Post
            Just went to put my deposit down and they called the Fender/Jackson Rep to put the order in and now we are being told they will not allow the order. Will not sell a RR1T to Canada? WTF? Very disappointing...
            That's messed up dude, I bought mine in 2008 and had no problems ordering it. I would explore a different authorized dealer because something seems off there.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              Your GMG has the painted logo, right? What about your '04? I would like to find a MOP-logo'd RR1T one of these days...
              My trans blue has a MOP logo.

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                No, my GMG has the MOP logo, and the black '04 had the painted logo.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  my GMG has the MOP logo,
                  If you ever consider selling, will you give me first shot?
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sure thing.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                    X