No announcement yet.

Can you order custom stratheads now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. Charvels were the classic shapes, and Jacksons were the ones that would count as weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
      Well, you can't order a Mercedes F150 or a Whopper from McDonalds..
      But you can get a Harley Davidson F150 I think the customer should be able to order a Charvel or a Jackson with either headstock but I personally think the standard pointy headstock smokes all others! By far the coolest looking headstock to ever be put on a guitar
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

I wonder if a bunch of buyers lined up in support of a limited strathead run would loosen them up. We saw how well that worked on the roundhorn V campaign!

Oh and if it does, I'm in.

Comment

The roundhorn V like Y2KV style? In other words pretty much a Gibson lawsuit waiting to happen?

Comment

The Y2KV is a different and unique body style, not a copy of Gibson's Flying V. They're actually quite different shapes.

And, in any event, that lawsuit was already fought and Gibson lost. See PRS vs. Gibson, re: PRS Single Cut vs Les Paul body styles.

Comment

i think it's great that they lost honestly. esp's navigator line are exact copies of vintage gibsons with better hardware, but gibsons still sell more. theyre just afraid that good competition will lower their profits

Comment

Working...
              X