NGD - SL2H MAH (lefty edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - SL2H MAH (lefty edition)

I got to spend some quality time with it last night and I love it. No quality issues at all. In fact, this is the first guitar I've received in a while that seemed setup perfect from the factory. Action was nice and low and everything intonates great.

It's hard to tell in the pics, but the paint on the back is transparent, so you can see the mahogany grain. I also noticed that the maple top looks thicker than the veneer they put on most USA Selects. Not super thick, but definitely nice.

It also came in one of the newer SKB Jackson cases with the TSA locks. Not that I plan on putting it on a plane, but they are definitely a step up from the old Jackson cases.

All in all, I'm very satisfied. There's a reason so many people like Jackson Soloists. I had a hard time putting it down.

Last edited by MetalDaze; 03-28-2012, 10:15 AM.

Nice score.

Just got my first mahogany soloist last month, already wanting another...

Comment

nice looking

Comment

MetalDaze:

I am so glad you pulled the trigger and bought one of these babies from Dave. As I told you when I got my lefty SL2H-MAH in the natural finish, this is the best Jackson I've ever owned (including the PC1). I'm still in love with this guitar and play it more than any other guitar in my collection. Congrats on the score, I knew you'd love this thing. Jackson did a great job with these!

Comment

I got an SL2H-MAH and I like it wayyyy better than my SLATQH...........

Comment

Working...
          X