Ngd kv2t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd kv2t

I've wanted one of these for a long time and missed out on a couple good deals waiting for the right price. I've also wanted a hard tail copper snakeskin of some kind for a while so when this popped up there was no way it was getting away. Mine - all mine. I probably paid too much but oh well, it happens sometimes. It's mint - literally - I can't find a single mark on it.

I love it. Mahogany King Vs kick ass, and copper snake rules.

Congrats.

Comment

Was that the one on Ebay?? I know the seller started at $2600.00 and after a couple of weeks the lowest I saw was $1700.00 BIN. Very nice looking guitar. Congrats!!!

Comment

I love those things. Nice grab!
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Thanks, I'm still somewhat in disbelief I actually have it. I've been mainly playing Hamer's recently and have sold off most of my Jacksons that were either long scale or had a floyd. I still have my sls, rr1t, and now this one. The neck on this feels exactly like my sls which is great because that guitar just smokes. I'm of course still in the honeymoon phase but I think this body might be a little more comfortable to play then the rr1 when standing. It could just be that I prefer the shorter scale I guess. The guy selling it was only a couple hours from here and I do believe it was listed on ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by mjtripper View Post
            I'm of course still in the honeymoon phase but I think this body might be a little more comfortable to play then the rr1 when standing.
            I agree completely. Never got very comfortable playing a Rhoads, but the King V feels great to me (and my King V is 25.5 scale).

Comment

that is awesome.. Dont see to many graphic KV2T's

Comment

I can't tell from the pic. Is it a matching headstock, or just black?
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

beautiful!

Comment

That thing is stunning!

Comment

Beautiful snakeskin man, congrats! The zebra pickups really look good on it.
                      Two guitars are better than one.

Comment

Prob my favourite King V model. I love how the headstock looks ! Imho, regular Jackson headstock doesn't go with King V well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                          I can't tell from the pic. Is it a matching headstock, or just black?
                          It's a black one and the Jackson logo is abalone inlay. Here is a better pic of the headstock.

Comment

Nice!
                            Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

I really like it. I need to try one of those things. I love my RR1T so much and I think I could definitely get along with one of these. I'll have to do a search to see if any were available in trans finishes to fuel the gas.
                              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                              X