1986 Jackson Kelly USA Lightning Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1986 Jackson Kelly USA Lightning Graphics

I picked up this beautiful Kelly yesterday off of Craigslist. The seller says it is from 1986. Really nice condition, just a chip below the toggle. Does anyone have anything like this? I've seen graphics like this on a few Soloist models I've found through Google.

Awesome! Congrats.

Comment

Cool and different, never seen one quite like that, were there many bolt ons back in the day/
      Haters gonna hate
      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Looks good on a kelly
        Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

jealous. grats on ngd!
          Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
            Cool and different, never seen one quite like that, were there many bolt ons back in the day/
            This is actually a neck-through model.

Comment

nice. i like that graphic over the purple. looks more menacing!!
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Killer score

Comment

Kelly Student?
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

awesome kelly even though it aint a bass! lol congrats
                    The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

Very nice score!

Comment

looks killer love it except the Kahler

Comment

Kelly + Lightning Sky + Purple + Neck Through + USA + Kahler = LOVE IT!
                          If it only had a bound ebony fretboard with Sharkies, it would be my dream guitar!
                          My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Originally posted by DalyTek View Post
                            Kelly + Lightning Sky + Purple + Neck Through + USA + Kahler = LOVE IT!
                            What he said.

Comment

For the life of me, I don't understand why people hate on the Kahler bridges. I own a lot of guitars with just about every kind of bridge imaginable and I love the Kahler single locking trems. I've never had a single issue with them and they stay in tune for me, so why do people always make negative comments about them?

Also, I appreciate all of the great replies. I am really happy with this guitar! I rushed right over and bought it as soon as I seen the guy's Craiglist posting and he replied. It plays just as beautiful as it looks!

Comment

Working...
                              X