Fusion.... And a half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion.... And a half

So, body of mine hooked me up with this body. takes me about 5 minutes to swap the neck and trem and another 5 to tune it. That is too much of 80s in my appartment now
    IMG_0050.jpg
    IMG_0125.jpg
    IMG_0114.jpgIMG_0117.jpgIMG_0116.jpgIMG_0125.jpgIMG_0126.jpg
    Last edited by Knockout; 05-25-2012, 04:05 PM.
    Jackson Black SL2HT, Jackson Trans Blue SL2H, Jackson Adrian Smith white with ebony board, ESP KH-2 Caution Hot, Gibson Les Paul Custom aged white, Fender American Strat.

Much better! Looks great, hate to say it but the bikini beach theme has always been kinda lame... and I like cheesey 80's stuff too.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Nice colors on that tie dye!

Comment

Hey dudes, do you all know why my Bikini beach says "USA 9" in the neck saddle and the Dye Tie says "USA 10" with some hearts and shit?

IMG_0118.jpgIMG_0119.jpg
        Jackson Black SL2HT, Jackson Trans Blue SL2H, Jackson Adrian Smith white with ebony board, ESP KH-2 Caution Hot, Gibson Les Paul Custom aged white, Fender American Strat.

Comment

Im gonna go out on a limb and say the Love-U hearts are aftermarket!
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Oh, right...I meant USA-10 what is that?

Comment

2 bodies, 1 neck............I would've had a hard time deciding which one to use, love both graphics.

Comment

Just got the good news from body of mine! Sounds like he found the rest of the Tye Die!!!
                Going to pick it up tommorow...Keeping my fingers crosed...

Comment

That Tie Dye is awesome!

Comment

Love the tye die. I have a shirt like that.

Comment

Here, got the neck!!!IMG_9208.jpgIMG_9213.jpgIMG_9214.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X