dinky archtop vs. natural charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dinky archtop vs. natural charvel

both are great bolt-on guitars. the mahogany naturals are over the web but I can't find a lot of info on the archtop dinkys.
    can someone post some pics of the dinky archtops made for dcgl about 10 years ago? I wish some dealer would do another run.

I love both too. But my favorite guitars. The pick of the liter. Is my '95 SD-1 Koa. It became my main guitar because there's no paint to scatch. But that's not true..wood scratches just as well. But it is great sounding/playing guitar. I love the look of wood. I like trans colors.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I found some pictures of archtop dinky by dcgl. very nice! I think they should put this in their usa select lineup.
      A forum community dedicated to guitar owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about collections, displays, models, styles, amps, modifications, kits, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        I love both too. But my favorite guitars. The pick of the liter. Is my '95 SD-1 Koa. It became my main guitar because there's no paint to scatch. But that's not true..wood scratches just as well. But it is great sounding/playing guitar. I love the look of wood. I like trans colors.
        Man. I'd love to get mine back. What a great guitar.
        "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Working...
        X