New to board...pics of guitars including learn jackson custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to board...pics of guitars including learn jackson custom

Hi Guys...I thought I would share some pics with you of some of my guitars(and a couple of amps ). In these photos I have my personally signed YJM, Jackson USA Soloist Dragon graphic, Charvel Custom Shop Toll Keeper Mike Learn, Charvel Model A with scalloped neck and my NEW Jackson Soloist custom painted by Mike Learn. I was thinking of doing a custom shop Jackson but I was seeing how long it was taking to get them done so I found a like new condition black soloist on ebay and sent it to Mike to create what you see in the pictures. I can't say enough good about Mike...he is a great guy. I got the guitar back in my hands in less than eight weeks and I could not be happier. I was going to pay over 5000.00 for the custom shop and I was able to buy this guitar with the features I wanted (BareKnuckle War Pigs, big brass block, noiseless springs) and the custom paint from Mike for half what the custom shop would have charged me. I liked the Fact that Mike was very hands on with me and was in constant contact with me to make sure he was doing what I wanted...his customer service is KILLER!!!!!!!!!! My Dragon Soloist and Toll Keeper have Duncan Heavy Metal Live Wire pickups and the other floyd upgrades...............Check em out
    Last edited by METAL MANIAC; 06-02-2012, 12:08 AM.

I see that Mike used my guitar in his new Ad here

Comment

You are most certainly welcome here dude. What a sweet collection.

Comment

Thanks Bro!!!

Comment

That ghost rider is amazing!! love the toll keeper as well...very sweet collection

Comment

Man that ghost rider came out amazing. I love that the headstock is done as well. Very impressive!

Comment

Wouldn't it have been cool if that chain went all along the fretboard to the HS?
              "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

That is a good first thread!
                I am thinking about sending one of my Fusions for the paint job.
                Jackson Black SL2HT, Jackson Trans Blue SL2H, Jackson Adrian Smith white with ebony board, ESP KH-2 Caution Hot, Gibson Les Paul Custom aged white, Fender American Strat.

Comment

Love the drop shadow on the logo. Makes it pop like crazy.
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Do they strip all of the paint and then redo it from the bare wood or they just painted over the black?
                    Jackson Black SL2HT, Jackson Trans Blue SL2H, Jackson Adrian Smith white with ebony board, ESP KH-2 Caution Hot, Gibson Les Paul Custom aged white, Fender American Strat.

Comment

Awesome collection! Mike did a great job on that ghost rider. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                        Wouldn't it have been cool if that chain went all along the fretboard to the HS?
                        I actually thought about that when Mike had finished it.......Who knows I may send it back in the future to do something like that

Comment

Originally posted by Knockout View Post
                          Do they strip all of the paint and then redo it from the bare wood or they just painted over the black?
                          Well, they can it depends on the condition of the guitar and the color scheme you want but in my case the Soloist I sent him was like new and black so he did not strip it he just painted over it. I was just amazed at the transformation when I got it back. I will be sending more to him in the future that is for sure...like I said it only took about 8 weeks from my door back to my door and the price was reasonable considering all I had done. Mike is the man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                            Love the drop shadow on the logo. Makes it pop like crazy.
                            Me Too!!!! Thanks to all for the nice comments!!

Comment

Nice collection you got there. Welcome to jcf

Comment

Working...
                              X