New to board...pics of guitars including learn jackson custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the forum!
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

The ghost rider is sick!

Comment

Great collection Larry. Glad to have helped. Always great to have such cool customers. I would ad that normally it doesn't take as long, but I had a family health emergency that required 3 weeks of my time in Florida. Thanks so much for your patience.
        Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
        http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by Learn Guitars View Post
          Great collection Larry. Glad to have helped. Always great to have such cool customers. I would ad that normally it doesn't take as long, but I had a family health emergency that required 3 weeks of my time in Florida. Thanks so much for your patience.
          Yeah, sorry Mike I did forget to mention that you were out of pocket for three weeks due to the family emergency and the fact is, you went above and beyond to stay in contact with me even during a time when you should not have felt obligated to do so. You are a class act, your work is phenomenal and it is obvious you won't settle for anything less than the best you can do. I will be doing business with you many times in the future...I already have some more ideas:idea:brewing....

Comment

Nice Amps too
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

USA Select + Mike Learn = Awesome

Comment

Ghost rider is mental. And done right (thanks to Nicolas Cage's lack of involvement)
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by MetalDaze View Post
                  USA Select + Mike Learn = Awesome
                  I agree

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                    Ghost rider is mental. And done right (thanks to Nicolas Cage's lack of involvement)
                    Yeah, I have been a huge Ghost Rider fan for years...long before the movies...in fact, a Marvel fan in general

Comment

Welcome to the site and great collection of guitars and amps
                      Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
                      Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Nice collections! But, where's the rest of the other Charvel? I see a headstock...
                        "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

That Ghost Rider is tits! Congrats and welcome to the Board.

Comment

Originally posted by Axegrinder87 View Post
                            Nice collections! But, where's the rest of the other Charvel? I see a headstock...
                            It can be seen in a couple of the pics....trans blue with maple quilt....Thanks

Comment

Very nice. Was there originally a painted pickup in the charvel? Where the gate keepers face should be?

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
                                Very nice. Was there originally a painted pickup in the charvel? Where the gate keepers face should be?
                                Carbuff, no the Charvel had the typical JB pickup in it and it was not painted. Most of the Custom Shop Charvels I have seen did not have the painted matching pickups. I am sure there are and were some but mostly that seems to be a Jackson Custom Shop thing.........:idea: but HEY you just gave me an Idea I might send it to Mike and get that hooked up seeing he was the one who painted it for Charvel in the first place..MM

Comment

Working...
                                X