Refinish, butcher or both

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting.

Like I said, I don't use my EMGs often, so my experience doesn't mean much. I was just going by EMG's info on the expected battery life.

Good luck with the refinish. I hope you are planning on posting pics when you get it back. I like coral sea, but the finish you are getting sounds killer too. I'd love to see it on a warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
      I vote blues-rock marshmallow peepdragon finish. I'm sure tonemonster will agree.
      agree? Fuck I will paint it myself if that's what he wants done.

Someone buy this guitar off this retard so he dont go fucking it up. SERIOUSLY! I would hate to see the guitar modded. its too rare.
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
        I would hate to see the guitar modded. its too rare.
        I'm with ya. I understand that if it won't sell he has to make it work for him, but it kills me to think that nice coral sea he has will be covered up. I wish I liked playing warriors more..

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
          agree? Fuck I will paint it myself if that's what he wants done.

Someone buy this guitar off this retard so he dont go fucking it up. SERIOUSLY! I would hate to see the guitar modded. its too rare.
          Who you calling retard, you fat bitch? if you're so concerned, YOU buy it. Buy it because fuck you
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
            I plugged in my DK1 when I still owned it. The battery was dead in just one night.
            Probably drained by your electric personality.
            In answer to the poll, I tell you AGAIN, that you have a perfect body, leave it alone. (Ha, I nearly typed "intact" then, but we both know that would be inappropriate!) If I had £1300, I'd skip round and take it off your hands right now. Fuck around with it and I won't even save my lunch money for it.
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
            X