Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plain, pearlescent or illuminous yellow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
    This is my 86 Jackson strat that I picked up recently. Not sure what the office name of this yellow is - could be metallic yellow or yellow platinum. This is my vote as the color rocks, especially in the light.

Looks like pearl yellow to me. Jackson used to also have a yellow gold pearl, but I believe it's a little darker than this.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Looks like pearl yellow to me. Jackson used to also have a yellow gold pearl, but I believe it's a little darker than this.
      +1 looks like pearl, metallic is usually bigger flake.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
        That kinda yellow Alvin. Is that plain or pearl?
        Simon, it is just regular yellow.

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
        That's badass. Who's guitar is that?
        Larry, that one is/was mine. It is a Model 1 body and a Jackson USA neck. I still have the body but sold the neck.
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Pearl Yellow was a color option on the original Warriors. Trey Azagthoth had one.

You could do Pearl Yellow with Metallic Black bevels.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Fuck yellow, i vote Ferrari Red with black pinstripes and matching headstock.
            It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
            ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Pearl all the way!
              "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Here's an '80s Pearl Yellow Carvin which I really like. http://www.carvinbbs.com/viewtopic.php?t=32548

Here's a trans Vintage Yellow which I like even more.
                349_349_CIMG00021_1_6.jpg
                349_cy_4.jpg
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Don't refinish an all original early Warrior! Too many molested ones out there....send it over here and use my stripped Warrior Pro for your project guitar! Have it routed anyway you want for any pickups and controls, paint it up and your set.
                  RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                  RIP Dime

Comment

The Coral Sea Warrior is being sold next week to someone in Norway on JGP instead. I may still want your project Warrior. PM me with details.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                      The Coral Sea Warrior is being sold next week to someone in Norway on JGP instead.
                      None of my business, but I'm glad it's staying intact. That is a damn fine looking guitar.

Comment

glow in the dark eye popping jem yellow gets my vote...d.m.
                        http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

So glad she is remaining intact....coral sea isnt IMO fitting for that body, but its too rare a guitar and finish to play hack and slash
                          Haters gonna hate
                          Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Good news, i'm happy.

Comment

GREAT news!
                              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
                              X