Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Custom Shop Kelly has finally arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Custom Shop Kelly has finally arrived!

It's been a long wait, but finally my guitar is here.

Kelly, with EMG81 and 60 pickups, alder body, ebony fingerboard and speed neck...

Bigger versions are here:

Looks awesome man! Congrats. So, if you don't mind me asking, what does the N. F. A. W. stand for? Again though she's a beaut!
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Need more pics.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

That came out great! Congrats.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

veemagic - it's N.E.A.W. - Nina's initials (Nina being the girl on the guitar, who was killed in 2010)

straycat - don't worry, there'll be plenty more

Comment

Looks great! Cool concept and a nice tribute to your friend...
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by skullfunkerry View Post
              veemagic - it's N.E.A.W. - Nina's initials (Nina being the girl on the guitar, who was killed in 2010)
              Sorry about that. I went back and forth on that and couldn't tell from the picture if it was a E or an F. Anyways thats kind of what I thought and a very nice touch.
              "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Looks great all assembled!
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Nice! What a great tribute. I'm glad they finally got it done and over to you.

Comment

Awesome tribute!
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

That turned out great. Nice tribute.

Comment

Looks fantastic, great tribute!
                        It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                        ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Congratulations Kerry and welcome to the custom shop holders club.
                          You will receive your executive bathroom pass, pimp cane and shoulder boards at an unexpected time.

A heartbreaking story behind it but a magnificent tribute to Nina.
                          There's nothing more badass than a guitar with extra meaning though.
                          All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazrim View Post
                            Congratulations Kerry and welcome to the custom shop holders club.
                            You will receive your executive bathroom pass, pimp cane and shoulder boards at an unexpected time.

A heartbreaking story behind it but a magnificent tribute to Nina.
                            There's nothing more badass than a guitar with extra meaning though.
                            Thanks dude

Comment

That fucking owns! congrats!

Comment

Working...
                              X