red strings on my redburst.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red strings on my redburst.

so far im digging these red dr strings. when i get to the studio im sure my friends will rip me apart. for now im loving it though....

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Facebook is not going to work for the majority of members.

Comment

I have an old picture of my RR1T with the peacock blue strings...

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

thats pretty.... i said i was done buying guitars when i got this one. but a rr would be nice....

Comment

i still cant figure out how to post a pic here. it has been explained to me. flicker etc... but i go to do it and apparently i already have a account that i dont remember the info for etc.... sorry.

Comment

if anyone on facebook gets bored enough, i have a bunch of nice jackson pics on my page. feel free to repost here... dave

Comment

Here is the pic that was on facebook:

283734_456526251044259_166707937_n.jpg

(hope you don't mind pickford1625)

I'm not a member of facebook and I could see it, so I'm not sure how that works...

Comment

yeah there is a bunch more. a roundorn, 2 other les pauls, and the 2 jj's. thanks bro. i think it depends if people have there facebook set to private/friends only....

Comment

That's the only one I could see, but like I said, I'm not on facebook...

Great looking axe!

Comment

i held out on the facebook thing as long as i could. they got me now. i did it for the band/show stuff at first, but now i get see pictures of what my friends are eating... priceless.

Comment

that redburst is the guitar from the life of agony "weeds" video. such a great song....

Comment

Sorry for being slow, but do you mean the actual guitar from the video, or the same model?

Agreed, awesome tune.

Comment

its the same/actual guitar as in the video. its got real quick editing but you can see it in there.... jackson only made 4 of them. this red one, a silver one ,a balck one, and a purple one. i own them all except the purple {kirk hammet owns it}. the black one is soon to be owned by one of the main jcf guys. im sure he will let you know when he gets it....

Comment

Killer!

I re-watched the vid again to see it.

Again, great looking axe!

Comment

***My favorite band of all time*** Just love this song and the brilliant voice of Keith Caputo:)

Comment

Working...
                              X