jackson mutts heavy metal circa 85 & 89....hahaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackson mutts heavy metal circa 85 & 89....hahaha

here are my last 2 jackson mutts, the strat is a fender floyd body, jackson woodburn neck, old school grovers, floyd, mirror guard duh and an old 500L. the dinky got the body here the neck is an 86 pointy, old style logo, killer thin profile plays great, i thinkin about ditching the jackson pickups for duncans, at least the hum.
    the dinky is more of a maroon burgundy looks much redder in the pics

and yes i have the truss rod cover still tweaking the neck since it hasnt been together that long. and yes thats a dime as a floyd stop...works great

very cool, man. Love the wear on that woodburn neck
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Those Jackson strathead woodburn necks are hard to find now and pretty valuable, I'd go with a period-correct Jackson strat build with it. That Fender body and mirror guard looks like shit!

Comment

Very nice! Love them both.

Comment

Nice mandals!

Seriously though, I agree, that woodburn neck deserves a badass J/C body!
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

yeah i know, trust me at one time i had 5 or 6 spare USA C/J necks, nice bodies aren't easy to come by either. I had this neck for a while & just got sick of waiting for a nice CJ body, i got the body cheap & everything fit perfectly. I'm pretty sure this neck wasn't ever one a C/J body since everything lined up w a standard fender mounting holes. this ones has a standard 2 3/16" heal, ive got another RW board strathead neck thats still waiting for a nice body too.

Comment

Cool. I like that woodburn neck on that body with the mirror pickguard.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                Cool. I like that woodburn neck on that body with the mirror pickguard.
                Yeah, I like it too. It reminds me of someone's guitar, but for the life of me I can't remember...
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                X