No announcement yet.

KE1 USA Model Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The logo on both my KE1 and KE1T are like this and only have "USA" on them.

Comment

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it was shortened to make room for Marty's signature.

Comment

Maybe the "USA" only was to accomodate Marty's sig?
        Heath

Comment

But with the small 'Jackson', it looks like they could have moved it over toward the truss rod cover and easily fit 'made in' in addition to his sig...

Comment

I pulled out my KE1T and the logo is the same on it as well.
            Heath

Comment

80% logo. Made in USA shortened so Marty's sig could fit. You can custom order that logo if you wish.
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                Very cool. Hadn't seen that logo before with just USA, but I've never seen any Marty guitars or close up pics of the headstocks either.

Thanks for the info.
                Thanks. Both of these Kellys are great guitars! Stumbled upon both of them locally in Ohio too.
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Does anyone know where I can go to find out what the current rate is for this guitar? I've had a lot of people asking if I was going to sell and what the price would be. I'd like to find something that would be fair and see if it's worth considering to part with it. I can't imagine that being signed by Marty makes it that much more valuable so I might keep that for myself.

Thanks.
                  Heath

Comment

Originally posted by Carcaridon View Post
                    Does anyone know where I can go to find out what the current rate is for this guitar? I've had a lot of people asking if I was going to sell and what the price would be. I'd like to find something that would be fair and see if it's worth considering to part with it. I can't imagine that being signed by Marty makes it that much more valuable so I might keep that for myself.

Thanks.
                    I have no idea, but autographs are rarely worth shit. Personally, I think any Phil Collen guitar without his signature is worth more... because they are far more rare without his scribbling.
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

How does one just 'dig through their closet and come across a KE1'??
                      It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                      ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
                        LOL my thoughts as well! Maybe he should dig threw his other closets! My closets have a bunch of crap :P

Comment

This. All I have in my closet is skeletons.

Comment

When I moved all my guitars went into a "Harry Potter" type storage area under the stairs. I don't go in there often and I knew they were there, but they just haven't been seen in a while so I'm taking them out to see if they need to stay or go, and getting them cleaned up and restrung since they were a bit dusty from sitting in the cases.
                            Heath

Comment

So I've been doing a lot of research and these guitars sure don't come up for sale very often. There's a KE2 on eBay right now in not so great condition for $1299, but hardly any KE1's have sold in a while that I can find. Not sure if that makes them more or less wanted but it definitely makes finding a price for these guitars difficult.
                              Heath

Comment

Put it on ebay with no reserve. Whatever it gets bid up to, that's the going price. Or just click the Platinum membership at the top of this forum and you can offer it here in the Classifieds.
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X