Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone give me please some SL2H serial info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone give me please some SL2H serial info?

Hi guys,

I don't know if this is possible, but...

Can someone give me all possible info (year made, factory, etc.) from this SL2H serial?

U219XX

I've found this: http://www.jacksonguitars.com/suppor...l-numbers.php/, but it only gives info about UO____ ones...

Thanks!
    Last edited by armdias; 08-01-2012, 06:43 AM.

That's not a UO serial number on that site, its U(zero)xxxx. Yours is U(two)xxxx

Your SL2H was built at the Jackson section of the Fender Corona, California plant. It is a USA Select series, standard production guitar. Fender has not released serial number info since they purchased Jackson. If you want more accurate info, email Jackson and pray. You will likely not get a response.

U209xx is 2008, so yours is probably 2009.

That's as close as I could find.
    Last edited by xenophobe; 08-01-2012, 07:27 AM.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
      That's not a UO serial number on that site, its U(zero)xxxx. Yours is U(two)xxxx

Your SL2H was built at the Jackson section of the Fender Corona, California plant. It is a USA Select series, standard production guitar. Fender has not released serial number info since they purchased Jackson. If you want more accurate info, email Jackson and pray. You will likely not get a response.

U209xx is 2008, so yours is probably 2009.

That's as close as I could find.
      Thank you so much!!!

Silly me... I thought that UO was something like Usa Ontario, did not realized it was a 0 (zero)

Comment

I've been keeping my own log of USA Jackson serial #s for a number of years now. I pick them up from the forums or Ebay when people want to share them. From my log, your soloist could have a completion date of late December 2008, but most likely an early January 2009 date. Hope that helps.

John

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
          I've been keeping my own log of USA Jackson serial #s for a number of years now. I pick them up from the forums or Ebay when people want to share them. From my log, your soloist could have a completion date of late December 2008, but most likely an early January 2009 date. Hope that helps.

John
          Thank you so much! That's all i wanted to know

Comment

Working...
          X