New Holoflake finish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Holoflake finish?

I was browsing ebay and noticed an RR1 in a holoflake finish for pre-order. Is this a new standard color option for the RR1?

That must be a bad picture.... that doesn't look like a holoflake.

Ok, this is a little better. I think the flash is just too bright or something.

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

It's almost closer to metallic black than holoflake. Those are some tiny flakes! I'd also like to know how they would ever manage to get stock in 60 days if they haven't ordered it yet.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I wouldn't call that holoflake myself, or am I thinking of holoflash? It has a lot of different colors of metalflake in and on a black base color. I have a guitar that a friend of mine painted that way for me. It doesn't stand out like I thought it would, probably because I had him use a sublime lime type green for the base color. Looks a lot more like a color that you would see on a modern motorcycle maybe, not the color so much, but the process. I'm not one for black guitars but that color is pretty cool looking.
        I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Holoflake should look like this:

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

That looks good!

Comment

The finish is not new for Jackson, it was a standard USA Production option in the 94-95 catalog...
              "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
              Gotta get away from here.
              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Wasnt it 2004/2005?
                H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Working...
                X