JACKSON KELLY KE! with Dan Lawrence custom paint job NGD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JACKSON KELLY KE! with Dan Lawrence custom paint job NGD

Very cool KE1! Would love to see some more pics with better lighting. Congrats!

Comment

Looks great but the pictures are sort of funny - Are you in the "evil mirror" dimension?

Comment

Looks like a great axe! Horrible Pix.
        -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Agreed. Take proper photos. Contact Ron for guidance
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I really don't care if you guys are not satisfied with the photos.

Comment

Originally posted by MoisesRuelas View Post
              Then why even show it off in the first place if you're not interested in the opinions of the forum members? Shit pictures make your guitar hard to see.

Comment

found your thread at seven string.

Last edited by len; 08-24-2012, 09:15 PM.
                “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

I will trade my sister for that quilt. She is a bit ugly but can do laundry.

Nice KE-1 BTW.
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I'm pretty certain Dan would appreciate you using better pics instead of using captured screen shots to show off his skillz.
                    Promise I will post decent pics of the Hamer Cali he's hooking up for me.

Comment

So why did you bother coming here? And why is it backwards in a mirror image?
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

hahaah lol you guys crack me up!!!

Comment

Ohhh he's got some attitude....... in your face bitches!!!! I don't give a flying fuck about what you think...and I'm an evil bitch uploading it only so that you can be jealous of my brand new guitar mwhahahahaahha

Like a boss
                          Great guitar dude looks like a Friedman series painted with graphic

Comment

That guitar looks like it's so awesome!! I think it's really mean for you to post pictures that are just good enough so that we know it's awesome, but not good enough for us to actually enjoy and revel in its full majesty.

Any background story on the guitar? Was it purchased new that way? Was the paint job done later?

Comment

hahhaahahhahah lol , i would take "better pictures" but i dont have a camera so i just took them with me laptop. So i hope people stop bitching about it lol

Comment

Working...
                              X