Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: SL2H Black and Not New

Hey everyone.
    Picked up this really nice SL2H Black from a really nice guy on sevenstring.org.... before I got banned for buying stuff.

This is older stuff. Some people have asked about my Trans Black KE1T. Here is that. Flawless condition.

Here is that Charvel 475 Special I posted a while ago. I've cleaned it up since and just have to replace the bridge saddles now and find a new/used chainsaw Charvel case for it.

And last, not sure what love this will get. This is an ESP/LTD KH-602 convert. I'm a big fan of the classic Universal horror movies and of Metallica so it was a no brainer for me to get this.

Thank you all for putting up with my rambling.
    Last edited by Carcaridon; 08-26-2012, 02:57 PM. Reason: fix picture
    Heath

HNGD! At least you got a nice soloist before you got banned!

Comment

Originally posted by Richard W View Post
      HNGD! At least you got a nice soloist before you got banned!
      No doubt. I'll show back up long enough to give him feedback but it's not really a site for me. Apparently I can't follow rules.
      Heath

Comment

Awesome collection...........& yes, the ESP is sweet too. If it wasn't for Jackson i'd be playing ESP/LTD permanently, great guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by Force View Post
          Awesome collection...........& yes, the ESP is sweet too. If it wasn't for Jackson i'd be playing ESP/LTD permanently, great guitars.
          I agree. I was very surprised by ESP. Never really gave them a chance because of my love for Jacksons.
          Heath

Comment

Everyone should own a little black soloist.
            “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Why would they ban you for buying stuff? People buy and sell stuff.
              I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
                I'm not sure why I got banned. I posted a WTB in the correct area and got banned for it. The reason was "Read the classified section rules when you get back." I think they must have some sort of post to classified post ratio that must be met. I'm not sure. I looked through their rules and didn't see anything of the sort. Some sites I just want to buy and sell and that's it. That site I was just looking to buy as most of the conversations were stuff I wasn't interested in. Not sure. But tomorrow when I'm allowed back on I'll post good feedback for the guy I bought the SL2H from and then lurk. I'm done buying for a while. Time for a little more selling.
                Heath

Comment

Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
                  And thanks for your advice in the other Charvel post. It was one of the things that made me decide to keep it and I know I would have missed this one. It being my first "real" guitar and all.
                  Heath

Comment

I've seen you've been after an SL2H for a while, glad to see you finally got one! Enjoy her

Your other guitars are badass too.
                    Last edited by Whoopu2; 08-26-2012, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Whoopu2 View Post
                      I've seen you've been after an SL2H for a while, glad to see you finally got one! Enjoy her

Your other guitars are badass too.
                      Thank you. Yes. The SL2H was a journey to get to.
                      Heath

Comment

Nice!!!, exactly like the one I just bought. How you like the cliplock strap? Mine came with this as well.. don't like the dangly parts when the strap is off.
                        Gear https://images.imgbox.com/e4/00/IxQywXkV_o.jpg

Comment

Sweet guitars dude.

That's kind of stupid to get banned for buying stuff:think:
                          Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
                          Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Originally posted by LaoWai View Post
                            Nice!!!, exactly like the one I just bought. How you like the cliplock strap? Mine came with this as well.. don't like the dangly parts when the strap is off.
                            I've used them all my playing life and love them. I have them on all my guitars.
                            Heath

Comment

Originally posted by Maiden89 View Post
                              Sweet guitars dude.

That's kind of stupid to get banned for buying stuff:think:
                              I agree. Oh well. Buying and selling is a part of life and they should be more accepting of it. Stimulating the economy here.
                              Heath

Comment

Working...
                              X