NJCsFdDnKvD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More like a Bling V! LOL!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey, that's no strat!
      METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Holy shit that thing is magnificent! What's the build story behind it?
        It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
        ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

There were several guitars made in that limited custom series, that was the crown jewel! There was a KV and one other guitar I believe. Hard to remember it's been a while since I've seen any of them.

Grats!

It's been a long while since that one has seen the light of the JCF! And yes, I do remember it.

Amazing score!
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

thats awesome

Comment

Congrats on one badass Jackson! I remember these from many years ago. I seem to remember a JCFer from the Chicago area owned one at the time (?)
              Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                Congrats on one badass Jackson! I remember these from many years ago. I seem to remember a JCFer from the Chicago area owned one at the time (?)
                Didn't Pat own one of them?

/badmemory

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                  There were several guitars made in that limited custom series, that was the crown jewel! There was a KV and one other guitar I believe. Hard to remember it's been a while since I've seen any of them.

Grats!

It's been a long while since that one has seen the light of the JCF! And yes, I do remember it.

Amazing score!
                  Thanks, but are you sure you are thinking of this same one? I recall a single neck KV and Kelly Fire Dragon from I think the mid 2000's. This one has a 2011 build date, however (although it was ordered in 2009).

Comment

Flat out awesome! Congrats.

Comment

I know it was ordered through Seminole music in Florida and winded up at Sam Ash shortly after, but I don't know much more about it. Hopefully some additional details will come trickling in.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                        Thanks, but are you sure you are thinking of this same one? I recall a single neck KV and Kelly Fire Dragon from I think the mid 2000's. This one has a 2011 build date, however (although it was ordered in 2009).
                        2011 build date? Weird. Yeah, apparently I'm confused. Yes, I'm thinking of the set that they released a decade ago or so.

Anyway, grats. That thing is amazing.

Comment

YES, i think he had the Rhoads, and KV, I think they were part of a different run for NAMM.

Didn't Pat own one of them?

/badmemory

Comment

2011 build date? Weird. Yeah, apparently I'm confused. Yes, I'm thinking of the set that they released a decade ago or so.

Anyway, grats. That thing is amazing.

Thanks. You do recall another doubleneck Fire Dragon though?

Comment

my local sam ash in clearwater had that guitar (or has one just like it). seminole music is where i have always ordered my CS jacksons. i remember when they got that one. cool score for sure.

FYI - sam ash had it for $5499....
                              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
                                FYI - sam ash had it for $5499....
                                Yup I uncovered that expired SA listing for it when I was negotiating with the seller. He may have gotten it for less than that $5499 number though, not sure. It seems like SA was motivated to sell this one.
                                _________________________________________________
                                "Artists should be free to spend their days mastering their craft so that working people can toil away in a more beautiful world."
                                - Ken M

Comment

Working...
                                X