No announcement yet.

Who bought the KV2 from Guitar Center?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who bought the KV2 from Guitar Center?

I had my eye on the 1 of 5 trans blue with red flames KV2 that was on the GC site for a while. Was waiting for a price drop where it was likely to still be too expensive for me at the moment, but I was close to splurging anyway. Damn economy! I really would have liked to put it next to my matching RR1. If anyone here has it now I'm happy for you, but I'm sad too! If so, congrats, let's see it!

Wow that looks sweet. More pics please.
    It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

That is one sexy rhoads...

Comment

A clear pickguard would be the icing on the cake.

Comment

I don't mind the chrome pickguard on the RR1 but it's tough to keep clean. The KV2 I am talking about it looked just like the RR1 but it didn't have a pickguard at all.

Comment

Dont know if its the same one but this is for sale near me http://charlotte.craigslist.org/msg/3249754830.html

Comment

Holy hell, that's it! It was on the GC used site for a few months at $3,299 and then disappeared about a week or two ago. I'll write him just to see what the deal is. You are amazing.

Comment

Damn that finish is nice. I second more pics.

Comment

I can put a few more pics up tonight, they're not that great though. It's pretty much as you see it, all hardware including the control cover is chrome, and has a matching reverse headstock. It's a lot of bling but pretty darned sharp if I do say so myself.

Comment

Hey Guys I work with the guys who owned that guitar.He decided to trade the KV2 in for a new Gibson Ace Frehley Les Paul. Not the $8,000 one but the $3200 model.The KV2 played as beautiful as it looked! After trying to talk him out of doing the trade(and trying to come up with the money to save it) He walked into GC and pretty much gave them the guitar! Now I get to hear him almost daily talk about how the Les Paul does not sound like the Jackson!

Comment

I don't see it, guys. IMHO the only good thing there is the reverse headstock! Flame on!
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by charveldude View Post
                        Hey Guys I work with the guys who owned that guitar.He decided to trade the KV2 in for a new Gibson Ace Frehley Les Paul. Not the $8,000 one but the $3200 model.The KV2 played as beautiful as it looked! After trying to talk him out of doing the trade(and trying to come up with the money to save it) He walked into GC and pretty much gave them the guitar! Now I get to hear him almost daily talk about how the Les Paul does not sound like the Jackson!
                        Arlington Hts GC? Could have sworn it was a King V. Btw the pic is not a KV2.

Comment

Originally posted by DyersEve View Post
                          Arlington Hts GC? Could have sworn it was a King V. Btw the pic is not a KV2.
                          I thinkl the pix is Tonelover's RR1 that matches the KV2 from GC.
                          “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

I know the story of that trade in. It was for the Frehley LP for $2300. Not the $3800 model. Even trade. What a hit he took! Sweet Jackson. The Frehley LP is great too. I have one.

Comment

Originally posted by DyersEve View Post
                              I know the story of that trade in. It was for the Frehley LP for $2300. Not the $3800 model. Even trade. What a hit he took! Sweet Jackson. The Frehley LP is great too. I have one.
                              I like the Ace Budokan LPC but if the guy traded a Jackson like this for the Gibson USA version (the $2300 model) then he got ripped I'll take the Jackson over it any day.
                              Rudy
                              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                              X