Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
    It's a buyer's market, that's for sure.
    You've definitely been taking advantage lately!

Comment

Best part about him buying this project...is now I have a PC-1 project on the way too lol! Thanks for the body bro! I already ordered a specd neck from Musikraft for it and its gonna get a sustainiac setup as im not spending the time or headache to hunt down a floyd setup.

I wont be much under the cost of actually buying a pc-1 but I will have one with neck specs that I like and that alone to me is worth it...I HATE the original necks for anything other than looking at on these.

I lucked out the wife is doing this deal for my b-day so I didnt have to justify the hell out of it with everything else.
      Haters gonna hate
      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Glad you dig it C-man.

I have no regrets buying it but the neck, the only reason I bought it, just ain't what I was hoping it was going to be, huge. I've grown accustomed to my R7 baseball bat and now all necks have to have similar girth. And contrary to all that I have read about the profile of the PC-1 neck it is only slightly more meaty than a generic fender neck.

Watch for it on ebay soon. I'll be asking $600 pp'd & shipped. And before the "crackhead" comments start it IS mint, unused, and rare to see a neck alone available. Happy bidding.
        ....this one goes to eleven.

Comment

The neck lasted less than a day on eBay. And i did NOT lose my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
            its gonna get a sustainiac setup as im not spending the time or headache to hunt down a floyd setup.
            Vai and Satriani (and the U2 guy) use the Fernandez FSK401/101 models. I'm not sure if they are the same as the sustainiac or not.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
              You've definitely been taking advantage lately!
              Yeah, in a very scary way. lol
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

yeah i tend to agree jackson prices are low. there were 2 very clean, SD era graphic'd floyd'd soloist that didnt even go for the opening bid around $1500. i was seriously considering buying one of them when a 2nd year mockingbird came into my radar, so i couldnt pull the trigger.

Comment

Yup. I have picked up more in the last year than I have in a lot of years previous...

Comment

j2379 Were you the one who got the '78 Koa two switch longhorn off eBay?

Comment

Working...
                    X