Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson USA Bolt on 80's made by Wayne charvel????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson USA Bolt on 80's made by Wayne charvel????

Hi There,

Have a question, when I look the jackson's website for serial numbs they say that:

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/support/s ... umbers.php

I mean "made in San Dimas Factory" Wayne charvel has a factory for his guitar in San Dimas too.This is the same as Jackson's?

I m searching some san dimas made custom bolt on jackson soloists, they have 12-16 compound radius 22 frets (jackson loves 24 frets for soloist :S),maple neck with one way truss rod,1/4sawn maple etc etc... like wayne charvel's neck specs...

Please someone helps me about that?

Thanks!

You're very confused and your English is bad, I'm not sure I understand what you're asking.

Forget about Wayne Charvel. He sold the shop to Grover Jackson before they started building complete guitars.

Up to 1986, all Charvel and Jackson guitars were built in the same workshop in Glendora, California.
    In 1986 the shop moved to Ontario, California. The Charvel brand became import only. Jackson became the US brand name.

There was never a factory in San Dimas. That was his mailing address.

There are no bolt-on Jackson soloists. The similar body style for bolt on guitars are called the Dinky.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
    X