Hello everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!

Hello everybody! I am a left handed guitar player and I just got my first Jackson guitar! I bought a KV2 and I must say it is worth every penny I paid for it! I just wanted to introduced myself to the group and tell you all how happy I am to be a member. For years I have wanted a King V but something has always come up and stopped me from getting to my dream. Bills, car repairs, a new roof on my house etc... etc....etc. Then I had the rug pulled out from underneath me when in 2005 Jackson discontinued the King V on the lefty platform. I was so upset and depressed thinking I would never have my dream guitar. Then I saw a ray of sunshine at the end of the dark tunnel when I stumbled onto a web page called XLguitars! I started browsing and noticed this page had everything in lefty! I was so stoked and then I saw they had a Jackson page so I decided to check it out. I was thinking I might check out a soloist or something else but when I clicked the Jackson link I almost crapped my pants! Dave Guinta at Extreme Lefty Guitars not only had all lefty's he had a ton of King V's! I instantly contacted Dave and we made a deal. I have been in heaven since I got my King V and I always wondered why all Jackson players seemed like guitar snobs, well I must apologize to all of you because now I know what all the fuss is about! This thing blows any other guitar I have ever played away by far!!!! I hope some of you like my thread and reply because It's always nice to chat with good people! God Bless! Take care everyone.
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Welcome! Grats on your HNGD ( happy new guitar day). If it doesn't get posted already before i even get a chance to finish this message your gonna get one of these!

Comment

Hey
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Comment

I have no clue what the other two post mean??? Are they insults in code? Who cares. I will post pics as soon as I learn how on the JCF.
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Nope they are not insults. They are saying hello. RacerX must be tired that's all. Welcome again

Comment

Welcome Brother, Glad you got the "HOLY GRAIL" you were looking for..........Jackson's are the shiz-nit!!

Comment

welcome friend..i just checked out xlguitars. wow it must something like a left handed guitarists paradise...

Comment

It really is bro! I can't believe I got my dream guitar and it cost me less than a right handed model by $400.00 bucks!

Comment

Welcome and congrats on the new axe!
                    "Rule number one: In my van, it's Rush. All Rush, all the time. No exceptions. Rule number two: Nobody touch the red button. And I mean never touch the red button. Most importantly, rule number three: There's no jerking it in my van!"

Kemper 600 watt Profiling Amp
                    ENGL Powerball II
                    Peavey 5150 4x12 Slant Cab
                    Mesa 4 x 12 Slant Cab
                    Marshall 2x12 Cab

2010 Jackson SL2H Trans Blue
                    1988 Charvel 750XL Trans Cherry Burst
                    1989 Charvel 750XL Trans Cherry Burst Hardtail
                    2011 Jackson DK2M Blue
                    2011 Jackson DK2M Black
                    1987 Charvel Model 2 White
                    2012 Charvel Dimartini Crossed Swords
                    1991 Charvel Dinky 080-SH Blue Crackle
                    1990 Grover Jackson Dinky Trans Purple
                    2010 Jackson Mutt Slime Green
                    2012 Charvel Jap Pro Mod Candy Blue
                    2006 Gibson Les Paul Custom Black
                    2003 Gibson Les Paul R9 Custom Shop Reissue
                    2013 Gibson Les Paul Studio Pro Silverburst
                    2013 Epiphone Plus Top Pro w/ Bonamassa pups
                    2014 PRS SE Custom 24 Emerald Green
                    1987 Tokai Silver Star Strat

Comment

I prefer to consider them "wrong handed" rather than left handed. I mean, Gary Moore was a lefty and he learned how to play guitar the correct way that god intended.

Just kidding by the way. Enjoy your new Jackson!
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by METAL MANIAC View Post
                        Welcome Brother, Glad you got the "HOLY GRAIL" you were looking for..........Jackson's are the shiz-nit!!
                        Absolute truth brother !!!!

Comment

It is the Holy grail!!
                          Last edited by leftykingv2; 10-09-2012, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Glad you found the one for you.Welcome BTW.
                            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                              I prefer to consider them "wrong handed" rather than left handed. I mean, Gary Moore was a lefty and he learned how to play guitar the correct way that god intended.
                              I actually have buddy who plays left handed but strings his guitar with the low strings on the top. Like a right handed guitar flipped over.

Comment

Working...
                              X