Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Dimas Jacksons - What will be most collectible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The body styles are essentially the same, although they do vary depending on the number of frets for the neck. Generally speaking, though, 22 fret Soloists = 22 fret Dinkys and 24 fret Soloists = 24 fret Dinkys. And, as you mentioned above, 22 fret bodies have slightly shorter and thinner horns than 24 fret'rs.

And the same is true for other body styles, as well. There are slight body style differences for 22 vs 24 fret KVs, Kellys, etc.

Comment

Well, I'll have to show you something in about 2 years.
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

xeno we could all be dead by then...thats what fender is banking on...playin with yalls money till the end of the world in december. And laughing all the way to the abyss lol
        Haters gonna hate
        Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

hmmm 1111 so is 1131, i own it. 4/86 1 hum metallic black had the Kahler fulcrum locking trem, the one with the closer posts than the OFR, the body was converted for a real floyd at some point before i got it..

Originally posted by neilli View Post
          According to my records, Jackson #1111 is a dinky as is #1420 and they're both '86

Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me, but I have a feeling that there were a few Charvel dinkys from SD, so that would mean that they were around pre 87 also.

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
            xeno we could all be dead by then...thats what fender is banking on...playin with yalls money till the end of the world in december. And laughing all the way to the abyss lol
            If it is the end of the world, it wouldn't matter anyway. So if the world doesn't end, and if Jackson gets their shit together, might be a bit less than 2 years, but I won't hold my breath.
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
            X