No announcement yet.

Everyone should go look at this one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone should go look at this one...

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/sta...d-redwood.html

I think I shart my pants.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

There're two of those - one rev head one std. And they started life with a much less ugly bridge. One was being sold on ebay 6 months or so ago - had a bunch of finish issues.
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
      yeh that's mine LOL

Don't worry i'll be putting the original bridge back

Comment

gorgeous......but....is it me or is that bridge crooked? :think:

Comment

http://www.themusiczoo.com/product/1...oodwood---Used-

Similar one with regular headstock on sale recently, with the original bridge

Comment

I don't have a problem with the bridge, but if it were my choice, it would be a Floyd. lol

Sweet guitar. You got the better of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
              if it were my choice, it would be a Floyd.
              You know what, i'm really tempted to get a floyd / kahler professionally installed on this.

Only then will this be perfect

Comment

Originally posted by jahosy View Post
                You know what, i'm really tempted to get a floyd / kahler professionally installed on this.

Only then will this be perfect
                Don't do it. DON'T do it.
                -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

I love it but hate that bridge. It looks crooked to me too.

Comment

that is a beauty!!! i know jackson is a metal guitar and people know them to have graphics and other "metal" accouterments, but i think if they offered up an "exotic" line the brand could grow and/or be attractive to older non-metal players. that guitar appeals to the side of me that likes PRS...it's classy and i know it will rock. i could play that in a pop band and not look like i was being "ironically metal".
                    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Wow, that thing looks incredible! It just goes to show you how the Custom Shop can do some really nice work if not left to their own devices. The bridge looks crooked because it is; like TOMs, wrap-around bridges are supposed to be mounted like that because of the limited room for intonation adjustment. It was changed afterwards.
                      It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                      ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
                        that is a beauty!!! i know jackson is a metal guitar and people know them to have graphics and other "metal" accouterments, but i think if they offered up an "exotic" line the brand could grow and/or be attractive to older non-metal players. that guitar appeals to the side of me that likes PRS...it's classy and i know it will rock. i could play that in a pop band and not look like i was being "ironically metal".
                        They offer plenty for sale in flame maple or quilt maple tops in a variety of colors...

Comment

duh. they still aren't as classy as this!! and that variety of colors is clear, red, blue, black green and a couple of bursts. all very uninspiring in the way they are done as well...
                          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
                            I have one similar to this on order... well, it's completely different as I'm getting walunt burl, birdseye maple neck with ebony stripes... MSRP is over 9000. :\

Comment

i am not surprised by that msrp. i spec'd out a private stock-esque CS jackson and got hit with a similar number. even after the dealer discount it was too pricey for my reality, lol.
                              Last edited by markD; 11-01-2012, 01:32 PM. Reason: spelling
                              GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

Working...
                              X