No announcement yet.

Help me identifying this RR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poplar test : Do you put your back out when you play standing with it?
    I like EL34s.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
      Poplar test : Do you put your back out when you play standing with it?
      That's not always the case. My '94 poplar Dinky HX is very light. Like every other wood, it varies.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hello again guys !

I am back with new informations, and also new questions ! I managed to indentify the woods of my guitar and it is ... maple neck tru and alder wings ! With that, I am now able to performs the customization i was planning.
        I bought a few days back a set of Black Hawk pickups from Bareknucles (Alnico V bridge option) and I am waiting for them at the moment. I also contacted a luthier (don't know if you got a special word for this in english ^^) to repaint it. I worked on something like this :
        The idea is to mix the new / modern bevels with the original first concorde design ! I still am not sure about the white / black plate, but you can have a pretty good look on what it should become !

I will also change my TOM bridge since this one is getting old and keep on breaking my strings :x So here's my question : what is the best TOM bridge I could buy for this RR ? I was looking for a TonePros, but I don't know which model I should get...

Comment

Working...
        X