NGD - KV2 a la Blanc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - KV2 a la Blanc

I just arrived home with one of the two guitars I bought last year. I had to wait more than a year to have them with me. The wait wasn't necessarily long since I waited 15 years to get a USA Kelly and 6 years to grab my RR1. So in other words, the wait has always made the moment more enjoyable. I still have a Black KE2 waiting for me to pick her up.

Nuff said....This is my new Snow White KV2, plain and simple. It might not be the most common metal color but there's something about the V shape in white that really got my atention. It kind of makes it look bigger than it is.

The guitar plays amazingly, I got used to the small frets right away and the balance while strapped is just perfect. For me the Speed Neck is absolutely perfect, and since it is pretty light and has better balance compared to my KE2's, it is on its way of becoming the best guitar I've ever played. I haven't fully tested the sound yet. I'll put on a new set of strings and then we'll see how much life this albino has got on it.

It seems to have a grounding issue but I'll post about it at Tech Q&A.

Sorry for the crappy celphone pics...last pic shows my Trans Blue KE2.

Last edited by JCB RR1; 11-09-2012, 01:14 PM.

Holy shit dude, sweet axe! But what's up with having to wait years to get a guitar you'd already bought?

Comment

Originally posted by conker2021 View Post
      Holy shit dude, sweet axe! But what's up with having to wait years to get a guitar you'd already bought?
      That's exactly what i was going to ask. What's that delay for? Btw amazing KV2!! I love this finish! It's on the top of the list with the Jacksons i have to acquire! Nice Kelly too!
      Gear

Jackson KV2 Blue Ghost Flames
      Jackson DK1 Lightning Sky

http://youtu.be/QgffP2mRU5w
      http://youtu.be/WYEEje1M3hQ
      http://youtu.be/UfhVSt5LtrI

Comment

Thanks a lot guys!!!

The thing about having to wait one year or so the get the guitars is that they were bought and shipped from NY City to Miami last year. Since I live in Argentina I had to wait till I had the oportunity to pick them up. But I had so many bags a boxes coming with me on the plane that I couldn't take the KE2 with me so it'll have to wait.

The same thing happend when I ordered the Trans Blue KE2.

Comment

Damn thats messed up? why not just have them shipped. pay a little duty fee and have them now?

Nice King V!

Comment

Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
            Damn thats messed up? why not just have them shipped. pay a little duty fee and have them now?

Nice King V!
            Thanks man!!

The thing about shipping the guitars is that the "little" duty fee is actually half the price of the guitars, so I would have had to pay for a third guitar just to have the guitars free from customs. In other words hell no!!

Comment

the KV2 looks better in white colour than metallic !!!!nice guitar play some thrash on it!!!!

Comment

Hngd!

Comment

Grats! And yeah, I can't blame you for doing that. Argentina sounds almost as bad as Brazil for importing stuff.
                  The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Nice V!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Felicidades muy buenas violas

Comment

I'm drooling

I take it shipping something from the US to Argentina isn't exactly easy?

Comment

You can never go wrong with a white V, congrats on the NGD!
                          It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                          ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Great looking Jacksons! Congrats on the white KV - very cool!

Comment

White....it's the new black

Comment

Working...
                              X