Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this a Custom Shop Jackson? Dk1 USA made.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a Custom Shop Jackson? Dk1 USA made.

Please close the topic.
    Last edited by SacrificetH; 01-14-2013, 07:17 AM.

serial # ?
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Looks like a Custom Dinky to me with the maple board and 24 frets. The old H/S/S production DK1 models had 22 frets with ebony.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
        serial # ?

Comment

Thanks for all.
          Last edited by SacrificetH; 01-14-2013, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Serial isn't from the CS - weren't a few of those necks woodburns?
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
              Serial isn't from the CS - weren't a few of those necks woodburns?
              Dont understood.

Comment

wood burn necks were necks that jackson sold after-market...not attached to guitars. the heel has "jackson" wood burned into it - hence the nickname "woodburn"
                GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
                  wood burn necks were necks that jackson sold after-market...not attached to guitars. the heel has "jackson" wood burned into it - hence the nickname "woodburn"
                  I really dont know... Is not an original neck?

Comment

I seem to remember this being one of the player's choice series options. A close friend had the same guitar with the multicoloured dragon graphic. Not custom shop, but USA run I would say.

The neck is original but a bit prone to being unstable IMHO.
                    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Fucking stunning neck though
                      Haters gonna hate
                      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
                        I seem to remember this being one of the player's choice series options. A close friend had the same guitar with the multicoloured dragon graphic. Not custom shop, but USA run I would say.

yes!!!! i remember those - the multi-color chinese dragon. this guitar DOES look like one of those....

the SN is not CS, so i would agree with levantin - probably a USA run, could be a player's choice. nice guitar, either way!!
                        GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post

In what way?
                          "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Originally posted by stevoc View Post
                            In what way?
                            That's a very old debate regarding birdseye and a stability tradeoff. There may well be something to it, but I think those claims are probably overstated and by no means a certainty.

Comment

That neck is amazing. I've never seen Jackson offer a birds eye maple neck.
                              Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
                              Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Working...
                              X