Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pimpalicious! - New Custom Case Day (...Holding Some Custom Shop Guitars)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
    It took about 8 weeks.
    Thanks. I've heard from some other sources that they were backed up with orders for a while. 8 weeks isn't too bad.

Comment

SOLID ~ Undercover Brother...
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I heard that G&G case is not the default case for CS now.

Is it true ?

Comment

They're standard on custom shop Charvels, and available as an upgrade on custom shop Jacksons. To the best of my knowledge, it has been that way for a long, long time.

Comment

That red Kelly is awesome, but looking at it in that case makes me feel like I'm playing "Where's Waldo!" I may check these guys out since my RR1's case isn't quite what she used to be.
            The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
              Wow, that's awesome. Matches well too!

The crushed red velvet interior is sweet, I have in one of my tweed Fender cases too. Those things weigh a ton.
              That's the way my War Angel case is - red velvet interior, and heavy. Cost $185 to ship the guitar from TX to TN
              The case weighs as much or more than the guitar!
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
              X