Are people hoarding Warriors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are people hoarding Warriors?

It seems to me I hardly ever see Warriors for sale. At least US models. I check here and Ebay and almost NEVER see the 91-92s for sale and hardly any used Select series. I do see NEW selects and some custom shop stuff on Ebay from time to time, but everything else seems bone dry. Does anyone else find this to be true? Are people hoarding Warriors like creamed corn in their bomb shelters? Just a thought
    H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Very nice...HAHAHAH
      H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Nah, it is true. I watch ebay religiously, and you mostly see a lot of black or trans blue Soloists and a good amount of RR1's and KV2's. You don't see many DK1's, Kelly's, or Warriors. Either they don't sell too many of them or the people that buy them don't get rid of them.

Comment

i think they don't make too many, and those that buy them REALLY like them. to me, the warrior is the most "love-it-or-hate-it" jackson out there. i hate it. i would never buy one. quite a few guys on this board love them. i bet they only sell them in absolutely desparate times...
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Wilkinsi has them all.
            "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Bollocks. I have 2 Warriors, only one of them is a USA, the other is a '91 Pro. I put the USA in the classifieds section, but it won't sell because of the exchange rate and shipping fees.
              Last edited by wilkinsi; 01-15-2013, 12:04 PM.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by stevoc
                Wilkinsi WANTS them all.
                Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by MetalDaze View Post
                  Fixed
                  Wrong again. I just want a Soloist.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Oh well... will people stop trying to insert wilkinsi's name every time there's a thread about Warriors?

Comment

Thats wrong anyway, cause I want all the Warriors. Haha
                      H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

I missed out on a 91 that popped up on eBay a while back, someone screwed up the slanted pickup hole... I hesitated and it was gone. My next guitar will be a warrior, but I need to wait until I can get back to the states.
                        Gear https://images.imgbox.com/e4/00/IxQywXkV_o.jpg

Comment

Even if you dont like the look, the Warrior is by far the most comfortable guitar sitting or standing. Its balanced perfect
                          H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
                            Even if you dont like the look, the Warrior is by far the most comfortable guitar sitting or standing. Its balanced perfect
                            ^^This^^ I won't be selling mine any time soon if ever. I think in general it's a low production shape.
                            1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
                              That's one of the reasons I 'rescued' the WRMG I currently own. My first Jackson, too. Simply the best sounding and playing guitar I've owned!

Yes, yes. The NGD will come soon!

Comment

Working...
                              X