USA Custom Select - your thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
    It has arrived. And it's pretty f'n sweet.

Will try to get some pics up tomorrow.
    Tease.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

• Just got word that mine has arrived at the store. NGD early next week!

Comment

• Thread is up. Good news, bad news, and good news again. See thread for details on the first two.

As to the second good news? My other custom select order has come in now, as well. Stay tuned for that one also sometime soon.

Comment

• I'm already thinking about ordering a Custom Select King V
          Last edited by Jacksons Rock; 06-27-2013, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• So ... where are the NGDs of the ones expected for delivery last month ?

Comment

• So, a couple guys on here ordered custom selects and they look killer.

I hope I didn't miss this in another thread, but about how long is it taking most people to get their custom selects after order is placed? If their taking less than 6 months, I would really love to get one.

BTW, how do you pay for these? Is it like the custom shop, where you can put like 30% down and pay monthly payments until it's about to get delivered or is it all up front?
              Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
              Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

• Delivery has varied, mainly depending on any issues with the guitars. But 4-5 months has seemed about average, not that we've seen that many actual personal orders (as opposed to small batch / dealer guitars). And it's just like ordering a regular custom shop, only you have more restricted options. So depending on the dealer, that'll be an initial deposit, with the balance due on delivery.
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
                X