NGD dinky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD dinky

Im not a fan of crackle but this one looked nice, had the H/S setup and a floyd. it was listed on ebay, i made him an offer, i didn't think i would get it but....i thought wrong. more pics when it arrives next week.

That crackle is like the Grover Jackson signed ones like Straycat and I own. I've seen them in red and blue, but not silver.

I don't thing yours is from the same run because it looks like you have a Floyd nut and trem. Mine has a JT-6.

Comment

Man......thats way cool. I really like it alot. I also like the volume location.Damn....nice looking.

Comment

Yeah between the volume knob location and the nr trem, there should be no issues there!

Comment

Looks great man. Enjoy!!!

Comment

Damm nice man.
            very cool indeed.
            >^v^<

Comment

Very cool.

Comment

it arrived

my first crackle i was never a big fan but the price was right and the colors were OK. Im surprised the finish is raised, the black crackle is over the white and it feels like it looks. its in good shape, its a little odd, OFR nut, odd vol knob and 2 mini 3ways, on/off/on tapped, JT???. I think i have a black floyd somewhere in a parts bin so thats mod #1.

and for Ron

Comment

Unless the lower toggle hole is big enough to have allowed a normal 3 way toggle, I'd bet that was originally a single hum.
                  Popular is not the same as good
                  Rare is not the same as valuable
                  Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

it may have been i noticed its a bit further from the neck than usual but the finish around the route is perfect, and seems to be the same shape as my SD guitars.

Comment

I mean this in a totally hetero way. I like your Dinky.

That looks like a Schaller trem in that one. I'd think there's no reason to change it out unless the knife edges are worn.
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

That used to be my guitar, Sean must of decided to sell it. I just traded it and a skull graphic fusion to him a few weeks ago for a white RR1. It is one nice guitar for sure and good to see it on here!
                        I like black and white guitars

Comment

I have a blue one and a purple one but Ive never seen one like that before - the cutouts look strange to me for some reason.

Comment

Thats odd I have 3 others and they are all the same. I could be wrong but these were not the same as the modern DK shape.
                            http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/136...ighlight=Pinky

Originally posted by pigracer View Post
                            I have a blue one and a purple one but Ive never seen one like that before - the cutouts look strange to me for some reason.
                            Last edited by j2379; 02-27-2013, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
                              Unless the lower toggle hole is big enough to have allowed a normal 3 way toggle, I'd bet that was originally a single hum.
                              I think you may be on to something. Mine has the large "Gibson Style" 3 way toggle. Also odd seeing the single routed with a "tab".

Comment

Working...
                              X