Custom Select Options Menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Select Options Menu

I know a bunch of you have already gotten your hands on the new Custom Select options menu but for those who haven't, I just posted everything on my site. The only option that's not shown on the sheet is they added a reverse headstock for $300.00 MSRP.

http://www.mattsmusic.com/CSTMSLCT-prod.html

Matt
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

"120 days out on delivery?"......

Comment

Nice if they can do it. Only time will tell.

Is there a larger/pdf version? It's still tiny, even on my 55" tv
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

hey Newc, try this:
        https://dl.dropbox.com/u/74193597/JA...20-%202013.pdf
        Hail yesterday

Comment

aight im not up to speed on msrp vs street...but what im lookin at came out to 4025...is that it or is street different?
          Haters gonna hate
          Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
            aight im not up to speed on msrp vs street...but what im lookin at came out to 4025...is that it or is street different?
            I'd like to know too. Basically, I am looking for a standard DK1 with my choice of paint, but don't know what street price would be.

Also, is there anywhere we an see samples of the finishes offered?
            "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Thanks Matt. Do you think it's possible to get a SL2H MAH in this program?
              What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

Thanks for posting, was really curious about these.

I still want to own a Jackson, my first guitar of any kind of quality was a Jackson I played to death and is currently still the only Jackson I own (all be it unplayable), but the options I want still aren't there

Guess, I'll just have to wait and see if they're added at some point...
                I DESPISE ROSEWOOD WITH A PASSION!!!

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
                  You need to contact a dealer with a quote or order request for them to give you a price.

MSRP = Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price = What the manufacturer thinks is top dollar value for the item

Street = whatever price below MSRP that a dealer will actually let you walk out the door with it = Varies from dealer to dealer. Somewhere around 80% is common.

Some vendors have a MAP = Minimum Advertised Price = The lowest price a dealer can advertise an item for. Many times dealers will go below it, but you usually have to ask.
                  Last edited by xenophobe; 02-15-2013, 10:14 AM.
                  The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Please PM, email, use "live chat" on my site or call me for pricing info.

Matt

Matt's Music Center
                    1597 Main Street
                    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
                    781-335-0700
                    www.mattsmusic.com
                    facebook.com/mattsmusiccenter
                    -----------------------------------------------
                    6 months 0% Financing Available
                    ESP, Jackson & Charvel Custom Guitars
                    Winner of NAMM's "Top 100 Dealer Award"
                    New England's Only Bad Cat & Dr Z Dealer
                    Splawn, Bogner, Diezel, Mesa Boogie, Two Rock
                    PRS, Grosh, Suhr, Tom Anderson and Fano Guitars
                    Now stocking Friedman, Fuchs, Strymon & Wampler
                    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                      Thanks, much better
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Maybe my Google Fu is not so good - I have been looking to no avail. Can anyone show a picture of both the Jackson 90's style and Jackson Outline (Black Trim) headstock logo's?

There is an option for either of those two headstock logos on the spec sheet.

Comment

Most of the colors offered on this list are Fender colors. Google search them and almost all of them will come up
                          H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Sooooo there's an upcharge for rosewood but not for ebony? Typo perhaps? :think:

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                              Sooooo there's an upcharge for rosewood but not for ebony? Typo perhaps? :think:
                              That is because ebony is standard on Jackson USA Selects. Rosewood and maple are not, hence the upcharge. And really, when you buy wood in the quantity that Jackson does, the actual cost difference is probably around $5.

Comment

Working...
                              X