Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amerturk View Post
    "120 days out on delivery?"......
    If not for the wait I think this would completely kill off the normal USA Select line.

Comment

IIRC, that's the same wait time estimate as for USA Selects.

Comment

I wouldn't complain about ebony fretboards not being extra charge. The Gibson guys would love to have ebony back on their Les Paul Customs right about now. We should be thankful we can still get it in Jackson land
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Something Chris Cannella mentioned - headstock type not mentioned on the list.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

This is REALLY tempting... so many decent options, it would be really hard to decide! The only thing I wish they would offer is body binding... they REALLY need more guitars with body binding!!!
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
              Most of the colors offered on this list are Fender colors. Google search them and almost all of them will come up
              Which brings up interesting ideas:

A Soloist with the classic Strat sunburst, but without the giant piece of plastic covering 80% of the body.

A Kelly in Tele-blonde.

A Rhoads with a tortoise-shell control plate.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
                Most of the colors offered on this list are Fender colors. Google search them and almost all of them will come up
                That is correct. Jackson colors are not on that sheet.
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

It's both Jackson and Fender colors.

Comment

Working...
                  X