Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC-1 Neck

Originally posted by busdriver View Post
    I once had a PC-1 with a damaged neck (was not Jackson's fault) and wanted to buy a new neck for this guitar. Jackson did not want my money. Matt tried everything possible but Jackson just didn't want to sell me a new one. I would have sent the guitar in and they also could keep the old one...
    Since buying my PC-1 Solar two years ago it had become my favourite guitar. Congrats to Phil and Grover for a great Guitar. It is also my first Floyd guitar and the tuning has been very solid. I would like a similar guitar but maybe t humbuckers and a more natural wood finish. I would have hoped that a company such as Warmoth could build me a similar neck but it appears that is not the case. Does anyone know of a company that will build a neck to PC-1 measurements.

Just another thought. Why the $500 price rise ?. Is anything different ?

Thanks
    Paul
    Last edited by SydneyPC-1; 03-09-2013, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Go to the Musikraft website.

They can spec out pretty much any neck including a PC1 for waaaay less than you might think.

Comment

Cool. How do I go about measuring the neck ?. I have it here but am unsure what measurements are required.

Comment

Call Musicraft before ordering. I called them a few years ago about a replacement neck for a 24 fret Hamer bolt on neck and they couldnt make it. The reason was their 24 fret option just extends the fretboard onto the body. The neck shaft's are the same length for 21,22,& 24 fret necks... That will not work on a PC-1...
          ---RCM78
          >>>I'm Fucking Rich!!!<<<

Comment

Thanks for all the help guys

Comment

Working...
            X