What would you pay for a used Ke2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you pay for a used Ke2?

With graphic and case in mint condition.

Can't tell if this is a WTS ad or if you're asking how much YOU should pay for it...

Personally i wouldn't pay a cent because i'm not in the market for one... But a quick search on eBay completed listings should give you a good idea of the going rate on a mint used KE2 with graphic and case. My guess would be ~$1500?
    It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

First I'm a platium member so this is not a wts. I'm not a newbee who didn't read the rules.:think:
      Checked ebay already no used ke2s sold

Comment

Personally, I would have a hard time paying $1500 for one, but it would depend on the age, graphic, condition, how bad the seller wants to get rid of it, etc. I would probably expect $1200-$1500, depending on those conditions.

For me, anything in the $1500 range, and you are almost getting into used Custom Shop range. It also depends on the age of the guitar. I understand that they are now almost $3000 new, but 10 years ago they were under $2000 new, so if it were older, I would have a problem paying more.
        Last edited by snowblind56; 02-27-2013, 08:35 AM.

Comment

I bought a trans red KE2 in Oct 2011 for about $1200 on eBay, and then sold it on eBay last spring for $1125. I posted a want to sell ad here originally for $1200 shipped that I reduced to $1000 shipped but didn't get a single sniff on it.

It was a 2002, in very, very good condition without any point blemishes. It didn't have a graphic, but trans red is a somewhat rare finish. It did come with a case.
          Last edited by Ward; 02-27-2013, 10:25 AM.

Comment

What graphic? Lightning Sky holds its value pretty well, I'd say $1200 is about right.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
              First I'm a platium member so this is not a wts. I'm not a newbee who didn't read the rules.:think:
              Checked ebay already no used ke2s sold
              Just pulling your leg buddy, sorry if i offended you.

My guess was off i suppose. Like DonP said, the graphic is probably important too. Space Rape will give you plenty of room to negotiate... If it's a Cockdragon though, pay whatever is being asked!
              It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
              ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

It's black ghost flames. it's at an online music store and they want 1299 plus 50 shipping.

Comment

It's black ghost flames. it's at an online music store and they want 1299 plus 50 shipping.
                  depending on condition, seems about right for that paint... but you can always barter on price with them. BGF is always a desired USA Jackson - at least for me anyways...LOL
                  USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
                  USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Comment

I agree that $1,200 - $1,500 is the most often seen range. Heck, I'd pay $1,500 if it was in perfect shape and was the exact graphic I wanted.

Comment

..Damn you Rich, damn you to hell!

"There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Wait.......so you are saying there are rules?

Comment

Working...
                        X