RR USA-1 Bridge replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR USA-1 Bridge replacement

I've got a late 1990's Rhoads USA-1 and the bridge needs replacement. One of the intonation hex screws for the B string can't get a grip because it's stripped inside the base. The bridge says Floyd Rose but where you put in the bar and screw it in it says Schaller. So now now I want to get a new one. Where do I look? Is it a floyd Rose or a Scahller-Floyd licensed copy or what? Have they made an upgrade to these things since the late 1990's?
    Any help is appreciated and sorry if this topic has been covered.

Jackson USA Rhoads
    Jackson Y2K Mustaine - Autographed \m/\m/
    Charvel Model 4 - Candy Red, Maple neck and fretboard
    Last edited by Nev; 02-27-2013, 05:37 PM.

You can get Floyd parts here:

http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Bridges,...and_parts.html

Schaller makes the Original Floyd Rose trems, so these are factory replacement parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nev View Post
      I've got a late 1990's Rhoads USA-1 and the bridge needs replacement. One of the intonation hex screws for the B string can't get a grip because it's stripped inside the base. The bridge says Floyd Rose but where you put in the bar and screw it in it says Schaller. So now now I want to get a new one. Where do I look? Is it a floyd Rose or a Scahller-Floyd licensed copy or what? Have they made an upgrade to these things since the late 1990's?
      Any help is appreciated and sorry if this topic has been covered.

Jackson USA Rhoads
      Jackson Y2K Mustaine - Autographed \m/\m/
      Charvel Model 4 - Candy Red, Maple neck and fretboard
      You will get better / more correct advise if you post some good pictures of the trem so that we can identify it.

A late 1990's USA should have an OFR on it but you are describing something else it sounds like - was the trem replaced or are you sure about the year?

PICTURES ARE A MUST.

Comment

Working...
      X