Ngd Sl2h

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd Sl2h

After a small trip over the pond a Jackson SL2H "00 has made it to the cold north !
    Many thanks to Rege for helping me get this awesome guitar for a very reasonable price Very nice condition tbh except a small ding near the trem(looks much worse with cam flash etc, hard to notice irl)

Everything is stock atm, gonna try and order a brass tremblock and a brass tremclaw from Kgc.
    Do anyone know if the their 5/8 thick blocks will fit or if i am limited to the 1/2 i dont want to limit the range of the trem ?
    Guessing the 32mm block+stringholder(3mm tall so 35mm overall) will be a nice fit heightwise since i saw that the 37mm ones drops in with abit of dremel modding@the springholes@block.

Here is some Pics of the guitar !

small001.jpgsmall002.jpgsmall003.jpgsmall004.jpg
    small005.jpgsmall006.jpg
    Last edited by gustavg; 02-28-2013, 09:27 PM.

Nice! Congrats. White guitars stick out on stage despite being plain. I like them
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Congrats! I love white guitars.

Comment

Same here I love white guitars
        Congrats! my sl2H-Mah has been my workhorse for years.
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

I'm the one who fit a 37mm with the dremel in my Bengal SL2H. I'd say if the TOTAL HEIGHT from the bridge is 37mm, you won't hit the trem cover plate. I have very low action in this guitar. If your action is higher, you me get another mm or 2.

Comment

Nice! I love white guitars - classy and bad ass at the same time.

Comment

Looks great. Congrats!

Comment

Working...
              X