Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Left Handed Jackson's!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left Handed Jackson's!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

I am starting this thread on here to see how many Guys and Girls played left Handed. I am a lefty and would like to know how many more lefties there are on this website who own a U.S.A Jackson. It doesn't matter if you own a Jackson or not tell me if you're a left handed guitar player. I look forward to hearing from all of you if there are any of you!
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I am not a lefty but my daughter is. Just today we were searching for left handed Jackson SL2H's on ebay. She is only nine so a Soloist is still a little big for her but of course she wants a guitar to match dad's.

Great flame on the guitar above!
      No honey, I have always had this Jackson....

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
        I am not a lefty but my daughter is. Just today we were searching for left handed Jackson SL2H's on ebay. She is only nine so a Soloist is still a little big for her but of course she wants a guitar to match dad's.

Great flame on the guitar above!
        Thanks! You've probably already come across it, but your best bet for lefty SL2H's is www.xlguitars.com. The owner is a lefty and he prices most of his stuff less than the righty versions.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalDaze View Post
          Thanks! You've probably already come across it, but your best bet for lefty SL2H's is www.xlguitars.com. The owner is a lefty and he prices most of his stuff less than the righty versions.
          Dave Guinta is the owner and a really great guy. I bought my Left handed KV2 from XLGUITARS and I must say the price was more than fair.
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

@ Metaldaze...The top on that soloist is incredible!!!

Comment

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/...ps22504033.jpg

Comment

Finally learning how to upload photo's. I'll get some better pics and post them soon.

Comment

You lefties should quit trying to be so special and get with the programme!

LOL, just kidding. I'm left handed but I only ever learned righty as I didn't know LH guitars existed when I first started... It's not done me any harm as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by JonSick View Post
                    You lefties should quit trying to be so special and get with the programme!

LOL, just kidding. I'm left handed but I only ever learned righty as I didn't know LH guitars existed when I first started... It's not done me any harm as far as I know.
                    LMAO!!! Nice bro! Yeah I tried to play righty when I was eight and just started but it didn't work. I wish I was a righty guitar choice and price would be a lot better.

Comment

Working...
                    X