Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with ID please :) "Jackson Soloist Archtop" bolt on ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It actually seems to be more of a lefty phenomenon. All of my Jacksons and ESPs have the original stamp regardless of the year. I think the trem route is a giveaway. There might be an OFR in there now, but it sure was routed for something else.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalDaze View Post
      It actually seems to be more of a lefty phenomenon. All of my Jacksons and ESPs have the original stamp regardless of the year. I think the trem route is a giveaway. There might be an OFR in there now, but it sure was routed for something else.
      I was going to ask next if it has something to do with me being a lefty! @ MetalDaze after looking back at that trem route you're absolutely right! That route definitely had something else in it first! It's got a huge gap on the left side on the pic and it seems way to close for comfort on the right side as well. Good eye MetalDaze!!!!
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
        That number is NOT a USA Jackson, steer away from the guitar.
        After looking at everything plus the serial number I am going to have to agree 100% with Charvel750! This is not a USA Jackson! Stay away from it! Not to mention he has a case pictured and then says "no case" in the ad. It's a shame there are so many douche bags out there trying to rip people off. You should report him! Is this being sold by "Neils vintage guitars" or Ed Roman by any chance?
        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Working...
        X