Gorgeous Custom Soloists!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neilli View Post
    Just noticed something - I think they'd have looked better with the outer coil of the humbucker being the 'coloured' one, rather than having the two coloured bobbins closest together..
    I agree, I think that would look better. They did the opposite of that on the red one, black outsides, red center.

Comment

Do not like.

Comment

6105s aren't that small, they are actually a hair smaller than standard jumbos in height just thinner, they are really a nice size. as for the rest of the guitar, like the oil'd neck and H/S pups, but sharkies w no binding = FAIL, and i cant get used to recessed trems for the life of me.

Originally posted by pro-fusion View Post
        Small frets = thumbs down.

Comment

Originally posted by Dog Boy View Post
          Do not like.
          do not like either

Comment

I like these. 6105s are quite nice. I like the Orange, Yellow, and White with Green.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
              I agree, I think that would look better. They did the opposite of that on the red one, black outsides, red center.
              +1

Otherwise the overall aesthetics are spot on, the subtle effect of having the logo, volume knob and switch tip the same colour really works well. The skinny frets might be good if you've got fat fingers but not for me; i like big fuggen aircraft carrier prop shaft frets!
              It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
              ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

I saw these listed on Ebay the other day and thought the specs were a little quirky, especially the location of the toggle switch and volume knob. The like the red one the best but, overall, none of them are for me.

Here's a link to the white and blue on Ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
                  Just noticed something - I think they'd have looked better with the outer coil of the humbucker being the 'coloured' one, rather than having the two coloured bobbins closest together..
                  This. They do look pretty nice, though.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I like the the red and yellow ones, but not at $2999...

Comment

Red one is kind cool, but the rest.....yuck. Price....yuck.

Comment

Working...
                      X