Clear All

• the 86' family

Nice!!
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Wow, great collection!!
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Nice group for sure.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Beautiful collection ..the Red is stunning!

Comment

I know they have done some wild things in the past but this must be the first time that I see a S-S-S Jackson! Tell us more about it! Lovely family!

Comment

If you don't mind me asking , what is the serial number on your Burgandy mist one..it has very similar features to my 87 (nutcracker, floyd , 3o'clock tuners)

Comment

Great group for sure!

Comment

Nice gang there Jamie. The HRF strat doesn't really fit in though, it might be time to cut that one loose.

Comment

Thanks, here's a quick run down.
                    86' pink dinky 13xx, ebony board
                    86' soloist custom red w/ blue pearl 23xx, completed 8/26/86 as per jackson logs.
                    86' strat, HRF 44xx plate dated 10/86 on body and neck. its in the jackson graphic book.
                    86' soloist student 22xx charcoal grey, 3 singles, 5 way, kahler traditional trem.

88/89 body, 6/86 neck dated and stamped by Mike Eldred....generic neck plate.
                    ? fender strat body, 86' woodburn jackson neck.

its funny how none of the necks are exactly the same. the HRF and dinky mutt are VERY similar, the pink dinky has THE flat spot profile, the red soloist has the flat spot profile but it was ordered with a 1 3/4" nut so its a bit thinner front to back. surprisingly very playable, i had another guitar w a 1 3/4" nut and i couldnt get used to it but this one is killer. the grey soloist neck seems like neck of an older RR, but slimmed down just a bit, but its fatter than my other jacksons.

Comment

They all look very cool. The platinum pink Dinky just flat out rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                        Nice gang there Jamie. The HRF strat doesn't really fit in though, it might be time to cut that one loose.
                        Thanks if I ever do sell it I will let you know. I love old hot rods and stuff, so I doubt it will go anywhere. Classic style flames on black I need a matching 32 ford.....

Comment

86 feet, huh?
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Comment

Incredible collection!! Congrats!
                              Gear

Jackson KV2 Blue Ghost Flames
                              Jackson DK1 Lightning Sky

http://youtu.be/QgffP2mRU5w
                              http://youtu.be/WYEEje1M3hQ
                              http://youtu.be/UfhVSt5LtrI

Comment

Working...