No announcement yet.

NGD: USA Custom Select DK1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, since it's on the CS options list, I assume it's available to order. Maybe I assume too much, though.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
      Well, since it's on the CS options list, I assume it's available to order. Maybe I assume too much, though.
      I would assume so too, but I'm pretty sure someone mentioned that in the Custom Select thread.

Comment

Good Lord, that is awesome, congrats. Mine would have the EMGs & a reverse headstock but I'm guessing reverse wasn't on the list at the time you ordered.

Comment

Originally posted by Force View Post
          Good Lord, that is awesome, congrats. Mine would have the EMGs & a reverse headstock but I'm guessing reverse wasn't on the list at the time you ordered.
          I don't think it was an option, but I'm not as much of a reverse headstock guy like some folks around here so I wouldn't have ordered it anyways. My only changes if there were options would have been HSS pickup routing and black binding.

Comment

Nothing wrong with pink + rosewood, that's how I roll!

Comment

Yeah mine is almost a bubble gum pink (maybe slightly darker) w platinum pearl. It's hard to photograph it, but there is a lot of pearl on it more so than my other pearl finished Jackson.

Comment

+1 on Rosewood. I have rosewood on my CS Charvel Star and it is just the tits. Tames some of the shrill aspects of the higher output, hi-end EQ p'ups.

Comment

That is so bad ass!!! Congrats again!!

Comment

Very nice! DK1's are the best! I want a custom select dk1 myself.
                    "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

That is a fine instrument!

Comment

Originally posted by vector View Post
                        +1 on Rosewood. I have rosewood on my CS Charvel Star and it is just the tits. Tames some of the shrill aspects of the higher output, hi-end EQ p'ups.
                        I also prefer how slick rosewood feels compared to ebony or maple, that's why I ordered it.

Comment

I missed this thread somehow - looks cool to me!
                          Popular is not the same as good
                          Rare is not the same as valuable
                          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Cool guitar! Love the color.

Comment

So I am 99% sure that my "Platinum Pink" DK1 is really Special Edition Pink like the link above. At this point, I don't care. It's water under the bridge. Had I known it was the wrong color, I probably still would have kept it. It's just a minor annoyance.

Comment

Originally posted by snowblind56 View Post
                                while mine seems to more of an 80's hooker lipstick pink.
                                and thats the best kind.
                                "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
                                X