No announcement yet.

NGD: USA Custom Select DK1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not a fan of the color but that's an awesome guitar you got there! HNGD!
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I missed this thread completely somehow. Nice guitar. I'm with you on reverse headstocks. I think they look cool, but I really personally prefer my tuners on the top, all in a single row. It's really the main reason my DKMGT never gets played any more.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

That thing is hot... Pink that is. Very nice looking guitar, DK-1s are so sweet!!!
        I like black and white guitars

Comment

WoW.very very nice.Custom shop soloist.yea.!!! I bet it plays like a dream..the perfect early Christ'mas present too.!!.ha,ha..God Bless ya buddy...Barry.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear R.- View Post
            WoW.very very nice.Custom shop soloist.yea.!!! I bet it plays like a dream..the perfect early Christ'mas present too.!!.ha,ha..God Bless ya buddy...Barry.
            Not the Jackson police or anything, but the guitar in this thread is a DK-1 and not a Soloist. Soloists are neck-through and the DK series is bolt-on. But either way it is an awesome specimen regardless!!!
            I like black and white guitars

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
              wow I can't believe that most of the new ones are being ordered with rosewood. congrats!
              I agree ebony would've looked stellar. You can't beat the visual contrast of the black ebony with bright colors. But that is still badass x 10!!
              Last edited by vector; 11-22-2013, 09:27 AM.

Comment

sigpic
                Action Jackson

Comment

Working...
                X