Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else dig blank ebony fretboards as much as I do???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
    Love the blank boards myself...

.........Ooft....that is amazing !!

Comment

I just love blank fretboards in general...

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I love 'em. But looking around the collection, it has occurred to me that the only blank fretboards I have are on a couple of Baden acoustics.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

I like no dots on any board.Ebony I especially like.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

damn, the Jack strat is sweet, Dig all the blank boards. personally i think they look better bound.

Comment

Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Since my thumb hangs over the top edge like a gorilla, I tend to cover the side markers

I ordered the War Angel with a blank board, but did put some of those thin decal "onlays" on it. I kept getting lost
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Blank ebony fretboards are sExY! I prefer with a binding of contrasting color.

Closest I have though is an SL2 pro with aluminoid (whatever that is) piranha teeth, which kind of blend in.
                  Gear https://images.imgbox.com/e4/00/IxQywXkV_o.jpg

Comment

I prefer to have sharkfins.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Blank ebony is the second best thing there is. But I prefer a good MoP sharkfin :-)
                      www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
                      www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
                      www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

Those are some nice ass guitars I have seen so far. I can't get enough of a blank board, wish all my Jacksons had em. Would love to know of any blank boarded Jacksons for trade. Is the "Jack Strat" a bolt on or neck through guitar? I am guessing bolt on being called a strat but... never know unless you ask.

Really digging the warlock pencil sketch, the yellow crackle and that 1 hum Rhoads. But then again i dig them all
                        I like black and white guitars

Comment

Blank ebony boards are super classy. Unfortunately only one of my axes has one.

Comment

Originally posted by walshula View Post
                            Those are some nice ass guitars I have seen so far. I can't get enough of a blank board, wish all my Jacksons had em. Would love to know of any blank boarded Jacksons for trade. Is the "Jack Strat" a bolt on or neck through guitar? I am guessing bolt on being called a strat but... never know unless you ask.

Really digging the warlock pencil sketch, the yellow crackle and that 1 hum Rhoads. But then again i dig them all
                            Cool thread and enjoy seeing all the different blank boards!!

Here's the back of the bolt-on 'Jack Strat'
                            Last edited by Hellraiser6502; 09-02-2013, 09:23 PM.
                            Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Mmmm. Flamey goodness.
                              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Loving the bolt -on neck on the Jack-Strat. Make me feel like I need a drink and I don't even do alcohol. Keep the blank boards coming
                                I like black and white guitars

Comment

Working...
                                X