Chuck Schuldiner Tribute Warrior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck Schuldiner Tribute Warrior?

Hey guys. I seem to remember a while ago, somebody mentioned in a forum about Warrior's that they were just about to order a Warrior with the same specs as a Chuck Schuldiner Stealth. Seeing as how I'm an EXTREMELY huge fan of Chuck, and Jackson's are my favourite guitars out there, this is something I'd be very interested in seeing. There's just one problem...

I can't find the thread.

So I posted this to see if I could find out if that guitar ever got made. Anybody know anything about it?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guita...%5e30432728667 Here's his sig by B.C. Rich. Not a bad price either. Killer looking guitar.
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

AFAIK, Chuck only played BC Rich guitars - his signature Stealth and an Ignitor.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I think Chuck played a soloist or dinky in Mantas, but he allways played BC Rich in Death.

Edit: And I love Death, offcourse. Shared the stage with the DTA Tour a few months ago, and will share the stage with them again next month. Great experience!
        Last edited by Tho; 09-30-2013, 07:20 PM.
        www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
        www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
        www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

The OP is asking about a member that posted here they were going to have a custom Jackson Warrior made to the specs of Chuck's BC Rich Stealth - I've never seen a post here about that or one built to those specs, but that's not to say there isn't one out there. Huge Schuldiner fan here, too.

Comment

it's in this thread, post #38

Comment

Chuck was the man! Another great taken way too soon.
              This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ralph View Post
                I wonder if he had it made
                www.bodyfarmdeathmetal.com
                www.facebook.com/bodyfarmdeathmetal
                www.metalblade.com/bodyfarm

Comment

I'm sorry guys, yes I know he played B.C. Rich for almost all of his career, (his tiny stint with a company called Axtra?), and I've seen a few of his B.C. Rich models, but I meant about a member here ordering a CS with the Chuck Schuldiner specs but on a Warrior. Sorry for the confusion guys!

Originally posted by ralph View Post
                  Thank you very much!!!! I couldn't find it for the life of me!

Comment

It wasn't confusing....well to most anyways.... !!

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
                      I'm sorry guys, yes I know he played B.C. Rich for almost all of his career, (his tiny stint with a company called Axtra?)
                      I didn't know he was with Axtra. Jeff Loomis was endorsed by Axtra in the early Nevermore days. I believe Twitch on this forum has one. I never found out much about that company.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Chuck also played Mockingbirds.

Comment

Working...
                        X